samedi 16 février 2013

Day of a Painter



Hi! I am Boris, a painter from Rostov-on-Don, Russia. I want to show my December, 9th, 2012.

I get up early – usually at 4 a.m. but today I got up at 5.
Traditionally I drink coffee in the morning.
Then I sit down to paint. I work in illusory style.
It’s always better to work in the morning.
I have to go to my student soon, but I do some pullups before that.
At ten I go out.
In an hour I am at my student’s It’s the oldest street of the city. New tall buildings stand next to houses of the nineteenth century. My student lives in a new tall building.
Here he is, his name is German, he’s a clever boy.
Today we are making an origami Christmas tree.
Here is what we have in two hours of work.
I have to go.
Soon I come to the House of Youth Creativity.
Today I will be a judge at the exhibition “The world through eyes of children”.
It’s hard to choose the best work.
While were were busy at the exhibition it became dark – night Rostov is beautiful.
At home I have dinner and paint again.
And I read a bit before sleep.
My day is finally over at 10 p.m.


Source ; www.mysampleday.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire